Studio Muse is COVID-SAFE
Studio Muse is a registered COVID-SAFE business and takes great pride in looking after each and every one of our guests and team members. While we have always had strict safety and hygiene practices in our salon, due to COVID-19 we would like to advise of a number of extra measures implemented:
- All Staff and Guests are required to wear masks and sign in via the Service NSW app,
- In accordance with the NSW Health Public Health Order only vaccinated staff and guests are allowed to attend the salon,
- In accordance with the NSW Health Public Health Order guests must show proof of their vaccination status before entering,
- Cutting stations and basins are thoroughly disinfected after each guest,
- All team members scrub their hands thoroughly before and after each guest,
- All salon tools and equipment are sanitised before and after each guest, and
- Hand sanitiser is readily available upon entrance to our salon.
We ask that you help support our team by not entering our salon if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Cold or flu like symptoms such as running nose, coughing, fever, etc.